* There was a beautiful young wo man knocking on my hotel room door all night! I finally had to let her out.
* A car hit an elderly Jewish man. The paramedic says, 'Are you comfortable?' The man says, 'I make a good living.'
* I just got back from a pleasure trip. I took my mother-in-law to the airport.
* I've been in love with the same woman for 49 years. If my wife ever finds out, she'll kill me!
* We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.
* My wife and I went back to the hotel where we spent our wedding night; only this time, I stayed in the bathroom and cried.
* My wife and I went to a hotel where we got a waterbed. My wife called it the Dead Sea.
* She was at the beauty shop for two hours. That was only for the estimate. She got a mud pack and looked great for two days. Then the mud fell off.
* The doctor gave a man six months to live. The man couldn't pay his bill, so the doctor gave him another six months.
* The Doctor called Mrs. Cohen saying, 'Mrs. Cohen, your check came back.' Mrs. Cohen answered, 'So did my arthritis!'
* Doctor: 'You'll live to be 60!' Patient: 'I AM 60!' Doctor: 'See! What did I tell you?'
* A doctor holds a stethoscope up to a man's chest. The man asks, 'Doc, how do I stand?' The doctor says, 'That's what puzzles me!'
* Patient: 'I have a ringing in my ears.' Doctor: 'Don't answer!'
* A drunk is in front of a judge. The judge says, 'You've been brought here for drinking.' The drunk says, 'Okay, let's get started.'
* A bum asked a Jewish fellow, 'Give me $10 till payday.' The Jewish fellow responded, 'When's payday?' The bum said, 'I don't know! You're the one that's working!'
* Why do Jewish divorces cost so much? They're worth it.
* I wish my brother would learn a trade, so I would know what kind of work he's out of.
* The Harvard School of Medicine did a study of why Jewish women like Chinese food so much. The study revealed that this is due to the fact that Won Ton spelled backwards is Not Now.
* There is a big controversy on the Jewish view of when life begins. In Jewish tradition, the fetus is not considered viable until it graduates from medical school.
* Q: Why don't Jewish mothers drink? A: Alcohol interferes with their suffering.
* Q: Why do Jewish mothers make great parole officers? A: They never let anyone finish a sentence.
* A man called his mother in Florida , 'Mom, how are you?' 'Not too good, 'said the mother, 'I've been very weak.' The son said, 'Why are you so weak?' She said, 'Because I haven't eaten in 38 days.' The son said, 'That's terrible. Why haven't you eaten in 38 days?' The mother answered, 'Because I didn't want my mouth to be filled with food if you should call.'
* A Jewish boy comes home from school and tells his mother he has a part in the play. She asks, 'What part is it? The boy says, 'I play the part of the Jewish husband.' The mother scowls and says, 'Go back and tell the teacher you want a speaking part.'
* Q: How many Jewish mothers does it take to change a light bulb? A: (Sigh) 'Don't bother. I'll sit in the dark. I don't want to be a nuisance to anybody.'
* Short summary of every Jewish holiday: They tried to kill us, we won, let's eat.
* Did you hear about the bum who walked up to a Jewish mother on the street and said, 'Lady I haven't eaten in three days.' 'Force yourself,' she replied.
* Q: What's the difference between a Rottweiler and a Jewish mother? A: Eventually, the Rottweiler lets go.
* 2 Jewish women meet in the street.
* The first one says, So dahlink, vhere u goink far vacashun dis summer?
Second one says, BOMBAY
First one says, Vy u goink dere?
Second one says, Vell, lest year I vent BOM OCEAN - sodis year I'm goink BOM BAY
* Patient: Doctor, it hurts when I go like this.
Doctor: Don't go like this
Return To the Comedy Index
Return to the Website Home Page